Screen Plant For Small Sandgravel Operation
Dec 19, i would like a small second-hand gas or diesel screen plant to screen about 10,000 to 20,000 yards of gravel per year. a unit that can handle from 500 to 1,000 yards per day would be fine. this gravel is in an old glacial deposit in western canada. about 75% of the material in the pit is clean sand, nice enough to use for beach sand or other uses. the other 25% is rock, from pea size up to.